Ingredients (for 2 Pieces):
For the Dough
- 3 Sweet Potatoes (medium size)
- 1 Cup of Potato Starch
- Mediterranean Herbs (Basil, Rosemary, Oregan, …)
- A dash of Olive Oil
For the Topping
- 4 Cocktail Tomatoes
- A handful of Cheese (grated)
- Fresh Basil
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1 Green Onion (just the green part)
- Peel the sweet potatoes and peel them. Then cut them into small cubes and cook them in salt water until they are really soft.
- Pour away the water and mush the potatoes.
- Add the potato starch and knead the dough for a few minutes.
- Take a (round) pan an add some olive oil.
- Spread (half of) the dough in the pan and bake it for 2 minutes.
- Then turn it like an omelette and bake it form the other side as well.
- Afterwards chop the ingredients for the topping and put them on the dough.
- Bake the pizza in the oven until it’s crispy (for about 15 minutes with 200°).
This recipe works eve better with white sweet potatoes! 🙂