- 250g Quinoa (three-colored)
- A Handful of Cocktail Tomatoes
- 1/4 of a Cucumber
- 100g Sweetcorn (Half of a Can)
- 250g Runner Beans (1 Can)
- 1/2 Avocado
- 100g Brine Cheese
- A Handfull of Tortilla Chips
- Olive Oil
- Buillon Cube
- Bell Pepper Powder
First cook the quinoa (season the water with some salt and a buillon cube).
Cut the cucumber, the avocado, the tomatoes as well as the brine cheese into small pieces.
Put everthing into a bowl and add all the other ingredients (except the tortilla chips –
they are supposed to be on top :)).
In the end crumble the tortilla chips and put the on top.