- Gluten Free Flour (Buckwheat, Rice, Corn, …) – 3 Cups
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Onion
- 1/2 Zucchini
- Cheese (e.g. Spicy Raclette Cheese) – 50 g
- 2 Eggs
- Milk (any kind of) – 100 ml
- Baking Powder – 1 Table Spoon
- Olive Oil
- (Chia Seeds) – 2 Table Spoons
For the “topping” I used some pomegranate seeds and one table spoon of tahini.
If you add chia seeds to the dough the pancakes become more fluffy. And the more cheese you add the more tasty they are. 🙂
First whisk the eggs with the milk in a bowl and add the gluten free flour and baking powder. Then cube all the veggies and the cheese. Add the cubed ingredients to the bowl as well and mix everything. Heat some olive oil in a pan. Use about 2 table spoons of the “dough” for 1 pancake. Fry the pancakes on both sides until they are light brown.
A perfect dish for your late sunday breakfast ;).